Ultraviolet radiation is an important cause of skin photoaging and skin cancer. Studies have shown that natural astaxanthin has a special effect on glutamine transferase, which can consume humic amines when the skin is exposed to light and the inhibitory effect of oral natural astaxanthin on the accumulation of humic amines is stronger than that of oral vitamin A. Therefore, the strong antioxidant nature of natural astaxanthin makes it a potential light protector, effectively removes free radicals that cause skin aging, protects cell membranes and mitochondrial membranes from oxidative damage, and prevents skin light aging.
Natural astaxanthin can significantly affect the immunity of animals, in the presence of antigens, can obviously promote the ability of spleen cells to produce antibodies, enhance the role of T cells, stimulate the production of immunoglobulin in the body. Natural astaxanthin has a strong activity of inducing cell division and has an important immunomodulatory effect.
Anti-inflammation and anti-infection
Joint pain and arthritis are usually caused by oxidative damage caused by free radicals. The strong antioxidant properties of natural astaxanthin help to inhibit free radicals and reduce their oxidation damage to joints. Studies have shown that feeding mice Haematococcus Pluvialis powder can activate the response of T lymphocytes, thus reducing the adhesion and infection of Helicobacter pylori to the stomach, because Haematococcus Pluvialis powder is rich in natural astaxanthin.
Relieves exercise fatigue and enhances body energy metabolism
Studies have shown that natural astaxanthin can be used as an antioxidant to inhibit the oxidative damage of free radicals to the body. Oral natural astaxanthin can also strengthen aerobic metabolism, increase muscle strength and muscle tolerance, quickly relieve exercise fatigue, reduce the delayed muscle pain caused by strenuous exercise.
Protection of the eye and central nervous system
The human retina and central nervous system (brain) are rich in unsaturated fatty acids, so the free radicals produced by oxidation can easily cause oxidative damage. Studies have shown that natural astaxanthin can easily pass through blood-brain barriers and cell membranes, effectively preventing oxidative and photosensitive cell damage in the retina, and protecting the central nervous system, especially the brain.
Precautions for edible Astaxanthin
- During the use of natural astaxanthin, please reduce or stop smoking, staying up late, alcoholism and other bad habits, which will counteract the antioxidant effect of astaxanthin.
- The content of Lipid metabolites MDA in urine can be evaluated to observe the effect of oral astaxanthin.
- Because astaxanthin works by affecting and controlling oxidative damage in biological cells (rather than specific organs), some people may not have significant organ symptoms. But the improvement in cell life is significant.
- When astaxanthin is used on anti-ageing, the combination of external and internal use may be better.
- There are very few patients with biliary dysfunction to take fat-soluble vitamin E and astaxanthin, the effect is not good, so it is suggested to check the color of stool after taking astaxanthin, if it is found that the color of stool turns into red, it indicates that the digestion and absorption of astaxanthin is poor, it is recommended to take water-soluble antioxidants such as vitamin C.
Astaxanthin: 2.0%, 2.5%, 3.0%, 3.5%, 4.0% by HPLC/UV, 5.0% by UV