Sea Buckthorn and Anti-Cancer

//Sea Buckthorn and Anti-Cancer

Sea Buckthorn and Anti-Cancer

1 Tianjin College of Traditional Chinese Medicine found out that 5-hydroxytryptaphane is rich in sea buckthorn fruit, this compound has significant anti-tumor activity.

2 Russian scientists found that sea buckthorn extracts have the following health benefits:
One-way selective effects on tumor growth and metastasis
To regulate and repair the natural immune system
To keep the cytotoxic function of natural killer cells.
To lower the activity of peritoneal macrophages which stimulate tumor stimulates.
To increase the production of interleukin-1 from peritoneal macrophages.
Sea buckthorn fruit oil can enhance the immune system, or directly affect the lesion’s inhibition or anti-metastasis.

3 Case study of Shaanxi Cancer Prevention Research Institute

33 cases, including 17 cases of esophageal cancer, 5 cases of cardia cancer, 3 cases of gastric cancer, 3 cases of breast cancer, 1 case of injury, 3 cases of lymphoma. The excellence was 91%. The efficiency was 94%.

It is proved that sea buckthorn seed oil has the following effects in tumor treatment:

Good therapeutic effect on radiation-induced esophagitis and mucosal damage. It can promote the healing and repair of ulcers or cancerous ulcers effectively.
    It has analgesic and anti-tumor effects, which can promote tumor shrinkage or disappearance together with radiotherapy.
    It has a good repairing effect and treatment for radiation damage of the skin, preventing radiation skin damage.
    No toxic side effects, 33 cases of the above, only 2 cases of diarrhea, 1 case of nausea.

4. Nasopharyngeal carcinoma

The Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Guangzhou Cancer Hospital believes that radiation can damage human righteousness, and it has a destructive effect on the secretion function of normal glands in human body during radiotherapy. Radiotherapy kills cancer cells, but also damages the oral mucosa and glands, causing glandular dysfunction and causing side effects such as dry mouth, sore throat, poor appetite, and mucosal ulcer. Sea buckthorn oil has the effects of clearing heat, replenishing qi and nourishing yin. It protects mucous membranes and glands from radiation damage and improves the body’s immune function. For mucosal congestion and ulceration caused by radiotherapy, sea buckthorn oil can eliminate inflammation and promote ulcer healing.

From April to July 1995, clinical observation showed that 40 patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma were treated with oral sea buckthorn oil to prevent radiotherapy response, treatment results: after taking sea buckthorn oil, dry mouth, sore throat and other symptoms reduce or disappear, the oral mucosal ulcer shrinks or heals. it is significantly effective in 14 cases, accounting for 70%. 4 cases are effective, accounting for 20%. The total effective rate is 90%. A small number of patients increased the dose of radiotherapy or extended the time of radiotherapy, and there were still no symptoms such as dry mouth and sore throat.

5. Leukemia

The Xi’an Hospital of the Air Force observed 19 patients with hematological diseases and hematopoietic diseases, and the results of systemic treatment with sea buckthorn seed oil showed, after taking sea buckthorn oil in 4 patients with blood cancer and 1 patient with malignant lymphoma, the side effects of chemotherapy disappeared. The clinical symptoms reduced. The test result showed that the whole blood cells showed an upward trend, and white blood cells increased significantly. The clinical indicators of three patients with typical and non-typical pancytopenia tend to be normal. The whole body purple epilepsy of three patients with thrombocytopenic purpura and two patients with giant epilepsy nephritis was reduced after taking sea buckthorn oil, and the red blood cells in the urine were negative, indicating that the curative effect was significant. Five patients with anemia (3 cases of mixed anemia, 2 cases of giant cell anemia) took sea buckthorn oil for a maximum of 42 days, minimum two weeks, received a significant therapeutic effect. Hemoglobin, white blood cells, and platelets all increased significantly. All 19 patients showed satisfactory treatment results.

By | 2019-01-25T06:47:40+00:00 January 4th, 2019|Categories: Seabuckthorn Oil|Tags: |0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment

Dear Client, the quotation listed in TongyuBio store page suits order quantity from 2.2lbs to 11.0lbs. If you order is above 11.0lbs, the price will be lower than the listed. Please contact us at info@tongyubio.com for more details. Dismiss