As the strongest antioxidant, natural astaxanthin has a lot of health benefits, however some people are not recommended to use natural astaxanthin, please see the applicable group and inapplicable group listed below:
1) People with painful diseases: rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, bursitis, synovitis, knee arthritis, etc.
2) People with diabetes and its complications: hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia, eye disease, kidney disease, peripheral neuropathy, etc.
3) Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular patients: hyperlipidemia, hypertension, atherosclerosis, ischemic cerebrovascular disease (coronary heart disease, cerebral infarction).
4) Inflammation: gastritis, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, chronic colitis, cholecystitis, chronic bronchitis, etc.
5) Cancer radiotherapy and chemotherapy patients.
6) Eye diseases: eye fatigue, ocular arteriosclerosis, floaters, age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, etc.
7) People with renal dysfunction: urine protein, serum creatinine, blood urea nitrogen abnormalities.
8) People with abnormal liver function: steatohepatitis, alcoholic hepatitis, viral hepatitis, liver fibrosis.
9) Lung diseases: pulmonary fibrosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
10) Alzheimer’s disease: Parkinson’s disease, brain atrophy, etc.
11) Female menopausal syndrome.
12) Male infertility (less sperm disease).
13) Sub-healthy people: low immunity, fatigue, loss of appetite, memory loss, exercise fatigue, muscle soreness, etc.
14) Anti-aging: pigmentation, wrinkles, weak skin elasticity, dull skin, etc.
1) People who are allergic to seafood
Natural astaxanthin is extracted from haematococcus pluvialis, shrimp, crab, shells, etc., which are seafood products. Therefore, people who are allergic to seafood are absolutely recommended to use natural astaxanthin.
2) People with high uric acid
Because natural astaxanthin is a marine organism, which has a great impact on people’s acid-base balance. Therefore, people with high uric acid should avoid eating seafood, while natural astaxanthin should not eat. Therefore, people who want to eat natural astaxanthin must first determine whether they have high uric acid problems. It is best to go to the hospital for a test.
3) People with gout
The condition of gout is originally caused by the acid-base disability of the human body. The general gout patients have high uric acid, so natural astaxanthin is definitely not a choice for gout patients. Even some sellers promised that natural astaxanthin have been desensitized, but still use it with caution.